[Samba] Re: join 2000 box to domain - troubles

Terry Davis tdavis at approbation.org
Tue Mar 12 10:00:03 GMT 2002

root at td-top root]# ldapsearch -h localhost -D cn=root,dc=test,dc=org -W
-x -LLL "(uid=sal001w2k$)"

dn: uid=sal001w2k$,ou=Computers,dc=test,dc=org
cn: sal001w2k$
uid: sal001w2k$
uidNumber: 1004
gidNumber: 100
homeDirectory: /dev/null
loginShell: /bin/false
objectClass: top
objectClass: posixAccount
objectClass: sambaAccount
pwdLastSet: 0
logonTime: 0
logoffTime: 2147483647
kickoffTime: 2147483647
pwdCanChange: 0
pwdMustChange: 2147483647
acctFlags: [W          ]
lmPassword: E873483DFJG235KJ0DG2EE0A22F679G3
ntPassword: 73F95238C3E4213D8EFD61672A4D7BF8
rid: 3008
primaryGroupID: 0

I will see what using root will do for me.  I did not know you HAD to
use root.

--
Terry Davis
http://approbation.org/