[Samba] Thanks

Erik Deumens deumens at qtp.ufl.edu
Tue Mar 12 07:21:04 GMT 2002

Just to let you know your valuable work is very much appreciated.
I deployed a win 2k sp2 server to upgrade a win nt server last Friday.
Samba is the PDC running on Sun E5000. I was running 2.2.0 and upgrading
to 2.2.3a went very smooth and allowed the win 2k server to join the domain.

Great work!

Erik
|                         Dr. Erik Deumens                           |
|                       Director of Computing                        |
| Institute for Theory and Computation                               |
|                                in Molecular and Materials Sciences |
| Department of Chemistry                      Department of Physics |
| Quantum Theory Project                         deumens at qtp.ufl.edu |
| New Physics Building 2334          http://www.qtp.ufl.edu/~deumens |
| University of Florida                                (352)392-6980 |
| Gainesville, Florida 32611-8435                  FAX (352)392-8722 |