[Samba] Strange Problem with Access

Ruben Fagundo rfagundo at npv.com
Fri Mar 8 12:44:02 GMT 2002

For the database experiencing problems, there was not ldb file found.  I
did  find an ldb file for a completely different database, but not for the
one that is causing me all this grief.

I have added the /*.ldb/ to the veto oplock option to see what happens.  I
also downloaded 3.2.3a sources, and I'll be installing it over the
weekend.  I'll keep everyone informed of what I find.

Thanks for the input,
Ruben