[Samba] samba won't give up root

David 'TheCubic' Carlson carl1012 at umn.edu
Fri Mar 8 12:06:05 GMT 2002

Ah, i think i was mistaken in one of my definitions in smb.conf.  The
thing is, the server where i work will change usernames, but not the one
i'm talking about, even with the same binaries, so i'm confused.  Confused
and paranoid.

-dave

On Fri, 8 Mar 2002, Andrew Bartlett (abartlet at pcug.org.au) yapped: