[Samba] Problems with MSDFS

marion.haines at countygovt.brevard.fl.us marion.haines at countygovt.brevard.fl.us
Fri Mar 8 09:25:03 GMT 2002

I've also had problems w/MSDFS.  I can see the link that's created but can't see anything below it.  I sent this to the Samba-L about a month ago, but no responses and I'm at a complete dead-end on the issue.

If you find out anything that helps you, please pass it on to me directly.

Thank you very much,
Marion D. Haines
Network Administrator
Board of County Commissioners