[Samba] Configure Err 2.2.3a AIX

Kirk Shimek Kirk.Shimek at trw.com
Thu Mar 7 10:41:15 GMT 2002

Hello,

Two 4.3.3 IBM AIX Maintenance Level 08 Boxes. One is MicroChannel other is a PCI. I can run the Samba 2.2.3a "../source/configure" step and it does pass on the MicroChannel box but NOT the PCI box (which is the production environment) AND Currently is successfully running Samba 2.0.6. The O.S. of the systems are the same in terms of at least libraries installed.

First things first: is there any site or documentation that lists all the required BASE AIX 4.3.3.0 LPPs in order to install / configure / run Samba 2.2.x on this platform. My thought is that I'm missing some basic requirements.

Kirk Shimek