[Samba] printing with lprng

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Wed Mar 6 18:57:02 GMT 2002

Have you checked your lprng spool directory? /var/spool/ldp/%p ?
Maybe your jobs are sitting there.  This is often a print filter problem.
Depending on the printer, when you send an improperly formatted print
job, it may have fits or it may just ignore it. Have you checked the log
file in the lprng spool directory?
When you say command line tools, do you mean lpr or do you mean:
smbclient -L etc.

Joel