OT: Re: [Samba] Software engineer

Rashkae rashkae at wealthmap.ca
Tue Mar 5 06:02:04 GMT 2002

Do you think he'll work for the FSF Social Contract?

On Mon, 4 Mar 2002, Kian Haghdad wrote:

Hello,

I have obtained your email from the Web and I am very interested in working for your company.
I have 7++ years of experience with software development, Internet development, database
management and hardware. I have worked for many companies both in Canada and in the
United States using different development environments.
I have a BS in Electrical Engineering and computer science and worked on my Master degree
in Telecommunication.
I am looking for contract work only, please!