[Samba] FW: samba compile broken at summary

Thomas Robinson tom.robinson at ehbas.com
Mon Mar 4 06:51:06 GMT 2002

Hello,

After a week away and not bothering to think about this question at all,
I returned to work this morning to find over 700 samba posts in my
inbox! (oops) Well it seems no one else bothered to look into my little
problem either so I've debugged it today and found the answer is:

install pam-devel rpm to fix this problem

Cheers,

Tom