[Samba] Printing from Windows to Samba problem

Hactar eben at gate.net
Sat Mar 2 10:26:04 GMT 2002

On Sat, 2 Mar 2002, Tim Atkinson wrote:

> I am having a problem where I get an error which says "access denied,
> unable to connect" in the printer window for my samba shared printer.

I get the same problem, but I can print.

Relevant lines in smb.conf:

[global]
# Even though it's really lpr, Samba's closest is lprng.
	printing = lprng
	print command = /usr/bin/lpr -r -P %p %s
(I have no [printing] section)

--
-eben         eQbWeEnR at gTaYtUeI.nOePt        home.tampabay.rr.com/hactar

             This message was created using recycled electrons.