[Samba] Need your guidence

MuhammadAltaf Bashir msthesis2002 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 2 00:41:10 GMT 2002

Dear Sir

My name is Altaf and i am the student of MS (Computer
Science). These days i am busy woking on my thesis. My
thesis topric is "Implementation of Unified logon
Between Windows NT and HP-UX 11.0 using winbind".
sir i have downloaded the samba source code which has
winbind utility samba-2.2.2.
sir i have face the problem when i run the comand
make.
it stop and give the error message ERROR EXIT CODE 1.
please sir help me in this matter that i will be able
to fix the problem and able to complete my thesis.i
will be highly apprreciate your help and early
response.
please find attach the text document in which the
error is clearly shown.

awaiting for your earlier and positive response

thanks

Altaf
Network Support Engineer
SSUET.NET