[Samba] Profiles for some, and user manager for domains

Oscar Chao ochao at sunpowercorp.com
Thu Jun 27 09:44:04 GMT 2002

I'm currently running Samba 2.2.4 as a PDC on RedHat 7.3.

I have disabled roaming profiles since all users have their own
computer. However, now I'd like to enable roaming profiles for some NT
computers that will be shared among several people. How do I enable
roaming profiles just for those computers?

I've tried the user manager for domains under Win NT, and while I can
see the list of users I cannot make any changes (not even a password
change).

Any ideas?

Oscar.