[Samba] 2nd encouter ! help!

teo pat teo_pat at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 18 06:48:02 GMT 2002

Dear Sir/mdn,
       Help! S.o.S
        I managed to solve the 131,129 session request failed when using
smbclient. On the other PC ..using win98 ..I had no problems with
ping (under msdos prompt ) or telneting ...server ip, but encounter
" The specified computer is not receiving any request,try again later !"
any one help? .... ( can i not configure lmhost .or any wins..enable?)to
be able to allow the windows client communicated with the server and able to
map...and browse its share directories?

Newbie......i m needing help ...
this is seriously not a mail spammed !I need help !

pls email to me any helpful hints : teo_pat at hotmail.com
Millions thanks !