[Samba] Selecting Samba Printer Port

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Sat Jun 15 12:30:03 GMT 2002

I have printers shared to XP home, XP professional, and windows98,
and don't have this problem.

Why don't you give more particulars about your system. Include:
 /etc/printcap
 smb.conf

Talk about your printer. What model, how your filter your jobs, what drivers
you installed on the clients and on the server, and anything else you think
might be relevant.

Could this be a permissions problem?

Joel