[Samba] Share & Domain Level Authentication Required From Same Server

Bradley W. Langhorst brad at langhorst.com
Wed Jun 12 11:25:29 GMT 2002

I don't think that the machine has to be part of a domain
for a users on that machine to be able to access shares on
a samba server participating in domain type security
(as long as the users is valid in the domain).

If I'm wrong then you could always run a second instance of samba on
that machine with share level security.

brad