[Samba] 401 Bad Authorization

Peter Zapletal pzapletal at pkb.sk
Tue Jun 11 04:32:02 GMT 2002

Hello,

I have problem witch SWAT authorization for all users with the following
error "username or password incorrect". With -a options SWAT works well.
I've compiled samba-2.2.4 from sources on my RedHat Linux 6.1 with kernel
2.2.21. I've compiled it with the following options:
./configure \
        --prefix=/usr \
        --localstatedir=/var \
        --with-configdir=/etc/samba \
        --with-privatedir=/etc/samba \
        --with-codepagedir=/etc/codepages \
        --with-fhs \
        --with-quotas \
        --with-smbmount \
        --with-pam \
        --with-syslog \
        --with-utmp \
        --with-sambabook=/usr/share/swat/using_samba \
        --with-swatdir=/usr/share/swat

Can you help me?

Thanks Peter.
Tato sprava a vsetky pripojene subory su doverne
a urcene vyhradne osobam alebo organizaciam, ktorym
boli adresovane. Ak ste dostali tento e-mail omylom,
prosim, upovedomte PRVU KOMUNALNU BANKU a.s.(postmaster at pkb.sk).

This email and any files transmitted are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to which they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error,
please notify PRVA KOMUNALNA BANKA a.s.(postmaster at pkb.sk).

PRVA KOMUNALNA BANKA a.s.
Hodzova 11, 010 11 Zilina
ICO :31 575 951
ZAPISANA V OBCHODNOM REGISTRI OKRESNEHO SUDU V ZILINE
ODDIEL :Sa, VLOZKA CISLO :148/L