[Samba] Samba 2.2.0 [SuSE 7.2] ignores requests after a while

Weirich at bahr.de Weirich at bahr.de
Tue Jun 4 01:04:05 GMT 2002

Hi,

we are running Samba 2.2.0 [SuSE Linux 7.2] on a testserver and have a
problem.
After a while (some hours - some days) samba ignores requests
for mapping a drive in a Windows NT environment.

Restarting Samba solves the problem. I searched the logs to find
some unusual and found nothing.

Anybody else out there with the same problem?

I'm thinking about upgrading to Samba 2.2.4. Someone updated the SuSE 7.2
to 2.2.4. (downloaded which package from samba.org? ) :-)

Greetings,
Christian