[Samba] yet another samba 2.2.3 + winXP question

Mathias Homann admin at eregion.de
Wed Jul 24 02:35:02 GMT 2002

hi,

I wanna make a policy with poledit to have IE shove its temp files not
into the user's profile but somewhere else, say c:\temp\IEcache.$USERNAME
or the like..

I want to make this policy file the etwork wide default for WinXP, how do
I have to name it? As far as I've found with google, it has to go into the
[netlogon] share, right?

Is the same thing possible with other temp folders as well? If so, how?
Which windows temp folders would be useful?

bye,
MH

--
Die unaufgeforderte Zusendung einer Werbemail an Privatleute verstößt
gegen §1 UWG und §823 I BGB (Beschluß des LG Berlin vom 2.8.1998 Az: 16 O