[Samba] m$ briefcase / access question

Greg Conway greg at gmlnt.com
Wed Jul 17 15:22:15 GMT 2002

Hi Sylvestre,

Many thanks. I'm looking at the mo, it looks promising but complicated -
definately an option if I cannot work with briefcases.

Does your answer mean briefcases are not possible with Samba?

Thanks again!

Regards,

Greg.

This electronic transmission and any files attached to it are strictly
confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you are not
the intended addressee, you must not disclose, copy or take any action
in reliance of this transmission. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify us by return and delete the same.
Further enquiries/returns can be posted to postmaster at gmlnt.com
Thank you.