[Samba] Installing/Removing RPM's

Noel Kelly nkelly at tarsus.co.uk
Wed Jul 17 05:13:32 GMT 2002

Try doing an 'rpm -qa | grep samba' to find out which Samba packages you
have installed.  These names are the ones you use when doing a 'rpm -e' so
you  might have to uninstall several rpms.

Read the man page for swat installation - either 'man swat' or follow this
link http://samba.mirror.ac.uk/samba/docs/man/swat.8.html
<http://samba.mirror.ac.uk/samba/docs/man/swat.8.html>

Noel