[Samba] browsing and name resolution

Enrique Sanchez Vela esanchezvela at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 8 12:38:03 GMT 2002

  Hi,

  I recently posted a question regarding my samba
server not being seen by a Windows ME client, the
particular thing about this case was the in-hability
to reproduce the problem outside the customer network.

 as I took my server out the customer office back to
my office and home, it worked at the very first try,
it turned out to be my customer client behaving wierd,
after a couple of hours of hoping to see something in
the log file, I decided to walk into a different
person office and browse the network, well, this time
it showed up the very first try.

thanks for your support and help.
esv.