[Samba] smbclient can't find this new XP

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Mon Jul 1 19:20:03 GMT 2002

Try smbclient with the -R option (lmhost, host, wins, or bcast) looking for
clues. Have you got a wins server? This machine is on a different subnet.
Is paulxp properly configured to be paulxp? Maybe its netbios name isn't
paulxp.
Joel