[Samba] Fw: Print driver removal

Tom.Klopf at mms.gov Tom.Klopf at mms.gov
Mon Jul 1 08:26:03 GMT 2002

You need to use rpcclient on the samba server.

As far as I know, the user you connect as needs to be a "printer admin", as
defined in your smb.conf file, or a user mapped to root.

rpcclient -U your_printer_admin localhost -c "deldriver \"The Printer Driver
String\""

Otherwise, you can go into rpcclient in interactive mode by not using the
"-c" option, and use the deldriver command there.

-t