[Samba] Configuration of disk quotas!

Tony Ricker rickera2 at SLU.EDU
Wed Jan 30 07:22:01 GMT 2002

Gruber,
	The quota support is done at the kernel level. Assuming you have a
quota package installed, you need to edit /etc/fstab and add usrquota
and grpquota to the mount point (/home). I would man quota or let your
mouse do the walking. Once you do this you need to turn quotas on with
the quotaon command (RH 7.1) and run edquota "user name' to add quota to
user. This is not the complete set up, but should be enough to get you
started. I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Tony