[Samba]not able access Win9x client from NT 4.0 in Samba domain

RAMA LINGAM pl_rm at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 07:18:12 GMT 2002

Dear Sir / Madame,
Recently, I configured one Samba server as Domain
controller for my network. From Winnt systems, I am
not able to access Win9x clients share . But Win9x
clients are able to access NT share and Linux share
folders. I am getting following error log in
/var/log/samba of my machine name.

"2002/01/29 19:29:47, 0]
rpc_server/srv_netlog.c:api_net_sam_logon(208)
  api_net_sam_logon: Failed to marshall
NET_R_SAM_LOGON.
[2002/01/29 19:29:47, 0]
rpc_server/srv_pipe.c:api_rpcTNP(1215)
  api_rpcTNP: api_netlog_rpc: NET_SAMLOGON failed.
[2002/01/29 19:30:07, 0]
smbd/nttrans.c:call_nt_transact_ioctl(1798)
  call_nt_transact_ioctl: Currently not implemented."

I am using Redhat Linux 7.2 with Samba 2.2.1a.
NT  Systems Ver 4.0 with  Service Pack 5,
Win98 2nd Edition Systems.

Please help me to solve this error.

With advanced thanks,

P.L. Kannan