MDAC/jet-corrupt database

Tony Nichols tony at mail.applog.com
Mon Jan 28 12:36:08 GMT 2002

I've been using this:

   veto oplock files = /*.mdb/*.MDB/*.ldb/*.LDB
   dos filetimes = yes

This goes under the share ....... And has been working ok so far ....
However I've seen many suggest exporting the tables to an SQL server
then linking them back in ...
That way the SQL server handles all the locking issues.

T o n y

A.G. (Tony) Nichols
I.S. Manager
Appalachian Log Structures Inc.