Problems of using Samba

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Sun Jan 27 19:38:03 GMT 2002

I can't tell you anything about xinetd. Are you sure there is no firewall
issue here? And, is swat in /usr/local/samba/bin ?
Do you have inetd or xinetd running? Check with ps ax | grep inetd. I
think RH gives you a choice, not sure.

Joel

swat    stream  tcp     nowait.400 root    /usr/local/samba/bin/swat swat -a