White space in username.

Juer Lee Juer.Lee at raidtec.ie
Mon Jan 21 03:19:23 GMT 2002

Hello, All,

There is a question about samba configure file.
Samba 2.2.2 server running under user mode, create a share,add a samba
user whose name contais space, add it to 'valid users' of that share,
but it doesn't work. I think the reason is that samba configure file
(smb.conf) is using white space or comma to separate the user name in
'valid users'. I tried to use double quotes, it dosn't work either.
Do I need to change source code to support it? -- Actually I want to
confirm whether it is supported in current samba version :)

Thank you for all in advance.
Juerlee