Modified Time Updates

Martyn Ranyard ranyardm at lineone.net
Mon Jan 21 03:42:05 GMT 2002

I would concur with this, mainly because of the following :

If you open a Zip file in WinZip, double click an excel file, click on a
cell, and exit, excel says "do you wish to save?" and whatever the answer
is, WinZip says : "file has changed, do you want to update the zip
file?"  I use an online price list in this way, and it is most annoying,
but it points to Excel rather than anything else.