Win 2000 Pro w/ SP2 + Samba 2.2.2

Anand Kumria wildfire at progsoc.uts.edu.au
Thu Jan 10 05:07:02 GMT 2002

I'm wondering if anyone has had any success with this particular version
of Windows and Samba 2.2.2 (Debian 2.2.2-2). I've followed the HOWTO, testparm
doesn't report anything and the log file doesn't contain anything noticeable.

I've attached a tar file (5.4k) contain the output of -d 1000 and the
req/resp files generated as well. A search of both the samba and samba-technical
mailing lists for the past three months didn't turn up anything handy
(apart from reported success with samba 3.0).

Does anyone have any insight/clues?

Thanks,
Anand

--
 linux.org.au/conf/       | "Knowledge is of two kinds: we know a
 Attend. Learn. Advocate. |  subject ourselves, or we know where we can