Printing with SAMBA and a Windows 2000 Client... !??

Dimitry Vink dimitry_vink at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 8 08:42:03 GMT 2002

Like Jerry mentioned already; '...and is not really the recommended
configuration.'

Just to get it to work; I guess I want to prevent the Win 2k client to
download the printer drivers from the Samba server. That's where the problem
starts for me at this moment.

But, I'm also really curious what the 'recommended configuration' would be.
I can't really help you out on this one, Wade. Still in the dark myself.

Dimitry