locking problems with samba 2.2.2

c.m.e.reniers at philips.com c.m.e.reniers at philips.com
Tue Jan 8 05:50:05 GMT 2002

Hello,

Thank you for the information, but the tdb files are on a local directory.

Eddy Reniers,
Philips Research Laboratories
Department Computer Services,  Building WYp - postbox WY01
Prof.Holstlaan 4, 5656 AA Eindhoven, The Netherlands

Phone : +31-40-27-44327

Email  : c.m.e.reniers at philips.com

"Gerald (Jerry) Carter" <jerry at samba.org>
08/01/02 14:39