Lock problem

Pietro ppesci at cantv.net
Fri Jan 4 07:02:08 GMT 2002

Thanks Urban, your help has been very usefull. I see much more clear now.
Unfortunately, i can't use the experimental patch because the system is
in production and i can't test it with the patch. :(

By the way, dosemu makes de locks request because it works with samba
and Novell, but i don't want to load and configure drivers in the tiny
dos memory.

May be i can use nfs with nfslock to do the trick.

Of course, using locks with smbfs is the cleanest way to work and i want
the patch to test it in other applications.

Thanks again

Pietro Pesci-Feltri C.