Fax from Widows

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Fri Jan 4 06:04:05 GMT 2002

What information do you need? If you are using LPRng, put a set >
info_file command into your print filter and see what is in there. This
will show the variables available to the shell running your print filter.

You might be interested in my description of print filters. Visit the
linux stepbystep page and search for filters.

Joel