Fax from Widows

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Fri Jan 4 04:47:02 GMT 2002

Hey Guys

We've been using the respond program with SMB fax services and it's worked pretty good.

But I have one need which is not addressed by this software, which I'm hoping maybe
I can pay someone to hack into the windows code.

I need Respond to send a cover letter prior to being sent out, independent of the program queueing
the print job in windows.  I was thinking I might be able to put this functionalty into the printfax.pl
 script if I understood how SMB works better.

Either way, I could use either a fix on the windows end (which I can't write) or some pointers on
linux end.

Thanks

Ruben

refernence: