[Samba] samba spool problem...

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Wed Feb 27 22:46:14 GMT 2002

I believe that the -r option removes the file %s, that's all. It can't
touch the original file back on your client. I think what you have done
looks fine.

Other options would include making the printer command:
/usr/local/bin/lpr -P%p;rm %s

In any event, your printing command has to remove the file or the jobs
will hang around.

Joel