[Samba] Quotas and Win98 clients

Christophe Boulain Christophe.Boulain at ceram.fr
Wed Feb 27 03:01:06 GMT 2002

Christian,

I don't know what has happened during my last tests, but now, it works fine
?!

I removed my dfree script, and re-check disk usage and disk quota from win
Me and from
win 98, and both were ok !

smbstatus returns the login of the user who connect the share.

Thanks for help and sorry for bother you !

Christophe