[Samba] Incorrect parameter

Kris Van Bruwaene krvbr at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 26 12:07:08 GMT 2002

I'm setting up a small network with a linux box as a
file server and two windows clients (Win95 and Win98).
This setup worked fine with my previous distro (Redhat
6.2), but refuses to work with SuSE 7.2. Both clients
respond with 'incorrect parameter' when trying to
logon.
I pass all the tests in DIAGNOSIS.txt, except tests 8
and 9 (net view and net use on the windows clients:
they can only execute AFTER one's logged on!).  My
domain and workgroup names are different. Can anyone
help please?
Kris