Antwort: [Samba] Re: Printing problems with W2K

thomas_tiedtke at de.schindler.com thomas_tiedtke at de.schindler.com
Tue Feb 26 07:13:00 GMT 2002

Hi Sebastian,

thank you for your hint!

I´am don´t sure if it help´s in general?

It will make a LANMAN connection to the server ... no printer driver
download, no general settings! No change to automate the network printer
installation.

We have to install 700+ clients on 8 sites with round about 200 network
printers  ... with 3-4 network printers for a client, we have to config
2800 printer connection! That is very bad!
But, you are right! That will work! ... but not for us!

Regards, Thomas

Gesendet von:   samba-admin at lists.samba.org