[Samba] long filenames always mangled under dos

Ries van twisk rvt at dds.nl
Thu Feb 21 14:57:04 GMT 2002

I'm not sure if this is what you want but take a look at:
http://www.rom-o-matic.org/ to create boot disks. You can also take a
look at ltsp at sf.net for how to setup a linux server to make thin
clients.

If you want to boot win98 from a server I don't have a clue how to do
that but I think I have read somewhere that that is only possible with
win95 and not with win98 but maby some guru figured it out how to do
that. You can run win98 in several vmware or win4lin sessions but I
think you need a heavy server to do that. Display drivers are then easy!
Just setup to do it all!

Ries