[Samba] Samba PDC and MSN Messenger

Ries van twisk rvt at dds.nl
Thu Feb 21 14:40:07 GMT 2002

Hi,

I'm not sure what this had to do with Samba but I'm not a NT guru.. I
know there is a think like 'local user policies' I had to take a look
there to let a regular user burn CD's. Mabe there is something in there
for MSN aswell.

Wy not ask MS? Most of the time they did give my a answer although about
80-90% was correct and the rest was incorrect.

Ries