[Samba] IT WORKS!!!

Julio Rojas jrojas at uft.edu.ve
Wed Feb 20 06:53:03 GMT 2002

It won't be that easy Noel, because my english (at least my written english)
is not that good... We'll try a fresh reinstallation using our notes to
check if every step is detailed... We'll have to compile these notes into a
procedure manual in spanish and then we'll translate it into english... But
one thing I can tell you... It works!!! It's very good and fast... And you
don't have to retype your users passwords or keep a parallel user database
or having a SAMBA PDC... Just keep your network like it is and install
correctly Winbind on a Linux server and voila, you have sendmail validating
passwords on your PDC...

I'll keep in touch...

Julio Rojas
jrojas at uft.edu.ve