[Samba] Secret is bad...

David Edward Shapiro David.Edward.Shapiro at btitele.com
Wed Feb 20 05:18:02 GMT 2002

rename your samba directory to something else and download, compile, and
install again.  If you do not mind using the latest samba, try the following
in a script run from /usr/local (you will need cvs on your system for it to
work.)

#!/usr/bin/ksh
echo "\npassword: cvs\n"
cvs -d :pserver:cvs at pserver.samba.org:/cvsroot login