[Samba] Samba-3.0-alpha9 compilation problems

Sylvain Robitaille syl at alcor.concordia.ca
Tue Feb 19 13:42:03 GMT 2002

Hello,

I'm afraid this message is going to be a little long (188 lines,
not counting the headers).  It is comprised, in fact, of two posts I
sent to the comp.protocols.smb newsgroup, from which I've not received
any replies.  I'm hoping I can have better luck with the mailing list,
(to which I've just subscribed, so it's probably most appropriate
to send replies there...)

Please see appended below my signature (there are TWO messages there).
I hope someone can help...

Sylvain Robitaille                              syl at alcor.concordia.ca

Systems analyst                                   Concordia University
Instructional & Information Technology        Montreal, Quebec, Canada