[Samba] Secret is bad...

Thomas, Daniel J. Daniel.Thomas at jhuapl.edu
Tue Feb 19 05:42:08 GMT 2002

I think "Bad Secret" means that the Machine account information (containing
the SID) does not match what is on the server.  You might try renaming your
secrets.tdb and MACHINE.SID, delete the machine account on the PDC and
rejoin the domain.  Do you know if you are talking with the wins server OK?
-Dan