[Samba] How stable is head and when will it be released?

tarjei at nu.no tarjei at nu.no
Fri Feb 15 06:28:09 GMT 2002

Hi, This is an answer to a quite old thread, but I didn't have time to look into
the question further untill today.

 > Now.  Although you can script this easily in an add user script.
But, according to the documentation, an adduser script doesn't add the password.
   If the adduser script could provide a password variable like the password
chat option then this wouldn't be an issue.

One posibility would be to have the user change his/her password right after
logging on the first time, but that is not a very good option.

TH