[Samba] Home share mapping

Auleta, Michael michael.auleta at boeing.com
Fri Feb 8 12:19:02 GMT 2002

The clients are both Win2K PC's and Windows Terminal Server running NT4.  I
have some Macs runing Dave, but they haven't been tested yet.  I just ran a
truss, and the user id shows up alright, but the group id shows up as -1.  I
see a stat64 function that returns /home/users/groupname/username, then a
few lines later I see another stat64 function that returns
/home/users/-1/username.