[Samba] Samba 2.2.3a configure question...

Wade Winright Wwinrigh at thecreek.com
Thu Feb 7 17:10:10 GMT 2002

Hey everybody,
I am attempting to configure/compile samba 2.2.3a on a RH7.2/SGI XFS server
that will be integrated into a mixed mode active directory domain and I'm
trying to figure out which options to ./configure with. So far I have:
--with-ldap
--with-acls
--with-quotas
--with-smbmount
--with-pam
I assuming I'll need winbind, Kerberos and a few others, but I can't seem to
find a list of the options available. I have taken a look through the docs
but didn't see anything.
If this is a RTFM situation, I can take the flames, but if it is the case, a
helpful pointer to where in the docs it might be would be nice!

Thanks for the time,
Wade Winright
"Build a better mantrap, and the rats will beat a path to your door..."
-Neil Fallon