[Samba] How do I change back my PC a member of NT PDC from SAMBA PDC?

SHARADAMABA N nsharadamba at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 06:30:29 GMT 2002

Hello,

Samba 2.2.2 is configured as PDC and my NT Workstation
is made a member of new Domain created by Samba PDC.

Now how do i change the domain?

If I change Domain name in Network properties page,
and click "OK" button,

then a message pops up saying " Unable to connect to
the domain controller for this domain.
Have your administrator check your computer account on
the domain "

This try was given after killing the process smbd and
nmbd..

Is Samba PDC holding the machine and not allowing to
change? If yes what do I do?

Kindly reply,

Best Regards,

sharada