[Samba] Samba interoperability for W2K and AIX 4.3.1

Matthew Sherlock MSherlock at Consumerskitchens.com
Mon Feb 4 17:28:15 GMT 2002

I am running an AIX 4.3.1 machine and I recently migrated my Windows
servers to W2K. The edition of Samba that I have does not support W2K. I
have been looking (unsuccessfully) for the Binaries for Samba that
supports W2K and runs on the AIX 4.3.1 platform..can you please help?!
We are really in a tight spot here, and I really need to find this to
correct the problem I am having with my exchange server. Any help that
you can give me would be great.

Regards,

Matthew Sherlock
Programmer